Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, hello again

I've been slacking with the posting again! So, I'll do a quick update.

I've lost another pound, bringing my total to -45.7 so far.

I had my metabolism retested today, and my daily intake is going to drop by 200 calories a day. This is good because it means things are headed in the right direction; however, it will be quite an adjustment! I still get a decent amount of calories, so I'm not complaining.

I started water aerobics a couple of weeks ago, and I LOVE IT. Right now I'm just doing it twice a week. I just paid for those specific classes at the Y, but I'll probably join once the 6 week session is up so that I can go to as many classes as I want.

I finally joined the cult of the iPhone. It's not a 4G, but a 3GS. I love it so far! Anyone out there play words with friends or qrank trivia? Add me! Username: SillygrrlJen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the iphone is so addictive!!! Try the "angry birds" app. TOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete