Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I Wore (last week!)




So, I've been rocking the dresses lately since it's SO incredibly hot here in the midwest. Man, I hate summer. It makes me surly. Do you see what it does to my hair??Anyway, I wore this outfit last Wednesday. I really need to get a better set up for pictures. My husband and I work different schedules, so I don't feel right dragging him out of bed in the morning to take my picture. I haven't found the right set-up for the self-timer yet. So, iphone pics in the bathroom it is! :)


Dress, sweater, bracelet, and shoes are all from Avenue (haha not planned that way-I got them all at different times). Necklace is from Macy's. I love it, but it kept pulling my hair all day. Must find a remedy for that.

5 comments:

  1. First, cute outfit. Second...we've known each other a long time now. Well, "internet known" each other, at least. Lots of pounds gained and lost over the years. You, clearly, are kicking ass and taking every one of their names. I feel less enthused. A general malaise has set in and I fear it will funkify my weight loss efforts. Add to that my complete lack of motivation to start exercising (not to mention lack of money to buy any clothes as my old ones no longer work), and I need some help. Want to be my weight loss internet buddy? Yes? No? Email me. rctlew at the gmail dot the com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I saw you like The Bloggess on your sidebar over there. Have you read Yo Mama's blog? Hi-larious. http://yo-mamasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I will email you! I read the bloggess off and on. She posts A LOT, so I don't keep caught up all the time. I will bookmark Yo Mama and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! :-) Congrats on the weight you have lost so far! Nearly 50 pounds!! Fantastic!!!
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete