Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Aquatard!

My awesome friend Becky* in Seattle has become quite the water aerobics pro. She suggested the aquatard to me a few weeks ago (Yes, that's really what it's called). From Junonia: the aquatard.






I finally got it yesterday (in turquoise). I'm super excited to try this out at water aerobics tonight. On top of being plus-sized, I am long-torsoed and carry most of my weight in my bottom half. So, I end up tugging most regular suits out of my backside all the way through my workout! Annoying! It wasn't cheap and Junonia deals are hard to come by (believe me-I am a pro at finding deals online). I certainly hope it's worth it!

*Side note: I get to visit Seattle for the first time in two weeks. I also get to see Becky for the first time in probably 14 years? Fun stuff! So geeked!

4 comments:

  1. Is this for like a hard core swimmer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sure, I guess it could be. I didn't have to pass a swimming test to buy it though! I don't care who it's marketed to as long as I can get my water aerobics on in comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the one pictured above in hot pink, but it's now too big...YAY It slides too much when I'm doing tuck jumps and the like, so I think we now have matching, turquoise 'tards...There's something poetic about that! I'm psyched that you'll be here soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you go for your water aerobics? I go in Plainfield to Judy's class. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete