Monday, July 19, 2010

Milestones and "Graduation"

So, last week, I hit a big milestone. 50 pounds. My total loss is -50.6 pounds in 6 months.

I will now go into a "graduate" program with Target Metabolism. In this program, I will have monthly weigh-ins with the Bod Pod and quarterly metabolism testing for a year. It's much cheaper than the full program that I've been doing so far. I'm a bit nervous about only having one weigh-in a month, but I'll also have the healthy train weigh-ins every two weeks.

I have also joined the Y, and I'm taking water aerobics classes several times a week. I can't tell you how much I love water aerobics. It's amazing how much energy I have and how much I can tell the difference in my body already. After about 4 weeks, I was surprised to find quite a bit of muscle tone in my legs. I will also probably start doing other classes at the Y. I'm still working up the nerve for those though.

I am also working on a plan to blog more often, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Sound like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water aerobics makes me feel like a ROCK STAR! Plus it's way less sweaty than the eliptical or weight training. (which is a HUGE bonus to me) I can't wait to hear how the aquatard performs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck-It did well. I could use a bit more support in the rear/midsection, but that's mostly a vanity thing. :) I was also surprised that it's not lined!

    ReplyDelete