Saturday, April 17, 2010

Contest

There's this amazing husband and wife photography team in Indianapolis. I met the wife (Bobbi) briefly at a friend's wedding in 2006 (I think?). I just thought she was so funny and entertaining. It turns out that she and her husband are also INCREDIBLE photographers. I planned to do an engagement session with them before our wedding in 2007. Well, I was gaining weight at a rapid pace at that time, and I ended up canceling the session because I didn't want to be all blobby in such great pictures. I've been kicking myself about it ever since because I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be photographed by them. I stalk their blog, and I always enjoy the pics. Here's the blog for those interested. http://www.bobbiandmike.com/blog/

Folks, here is my chance at redemption. http://www.bobbiandmike.com/blog/index.php/healthy-train-the-before/ I am the second blob from the left in the second row. Man, were those pictures ever difficult to see. I'm trying to figure out if that's Chad from http://iamlosingit.net/ next to me (one more over)? He's also a local friend, so that's helping step up the game even more! She's hosted a couple of healthy train contests over the years, and I never hopped on (or if I did-I did it in a half-assed manner). So, I'm pretty excited to see how this ends!

2 comments:

  1. That's not me! I didn't have the balls to take shots with my shirt off! Mine is the 5th row down, first on left. So, I guess the tally for entrants is over 120 now? CRAZINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wasn't too far off. That guy next to me is about your size from the looks of both of your pictures. I think Bobbi said on facebook that the finally tally was 135. This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete