Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weigh-in

I had a weigh-in today. I weigh in every 2 weeks, and I also get a bod pod measurement. I lost 5.1 pounds over the last two weeks, which included my birthday and celebratory cupcakes.

Amazingly, this time, ALL of my loss was fat according to my bod pod measurement. My lean mass stayed the same. It's bounced around a bit in my first few weeks. Honestly, at this weight, I'm not as concerned with it. I will be once I lose more though.

Total weight loss: -30.9 pounds

6 comments:

  1. Kick ass! I'm getting back into it, too! I gained .4 this week :( though I'm hoping it's just the diet dr pepper I had before weigh in. bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rule :) And you're gonna make me blog, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's a Bod Pod? I think I may need one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're kind of expensive, Becky! It measures your lean/fat ratio using air pressure. You might be able to find some place in your area that offers bod pod testing.

    http://bodpod.com/products

    I'll probably do a blog post later about my plan/testing stuff.

    ReplyDelete